But my son Brit going there to teach English last June was just the set-up I needed to sweet-talk Nader into a trip to SE Asia. Luckily he is a good sport and agreed! Or maybe it was his need to escape the PNW gloomy cold winter to anyplace warm... Whatever - I'm grateful for it!
Issues to be decided before we go - some people worry about clothes, some about itinerary - we agonize about technology! How many and which cameras to take? Laptop or no laptop? If yes, which one? How to access internet to post blog, do email etc. Crazy non?
We're blessed with lots of great friends who have traveled there, and have been drilling them for ideas on what to see/take/do/not do. So many things to consider! Luckily we'll have plenty of time there - almost a month, and a good friend, Shabbir Bashir there to help us out in addition to Brit.
Hello to both of you. Stephen and I are leaving for HI tomorrow morning and looking forward to the sun and vitamin D. Have a wonderful wonderful trip. Also I place I would love to visit. I'm looking forward to your blog entries.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy and be well. susan ristau